20258 Profitable Educational Play Business
All the hard work has already been done building a great brand so, step in and capitalise on this business’s excellent reputation and hit the ground running.
Sitting firmly in the rapidly growing field of STEM, this fully mobile educational play workshop business is situated in the Sutherland Shire offering continually sold out programs for children aged 3-12 years. Providing informative and fun workshops, this business provides a range of programs including coding with LEGO WEDO Robotics, After-School programs, School Holiday Workshops, Birthday Parties & Events, School Incursions, Workplace programs, Pre-School Classes, OSHC Incursions and Shopping Centre Activities.
Offering part-time/flexible hours, along with a strong database of customers and a strong social media following, this business is looking for a new owner to take it to the next level. With programs built around proprietary LEGO® model plans, designed by in-house engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, superheroes, amusement parks and many more. This business has designed workshops to ensure high levels of engagement and education to support children in becoming innovative and creative problem solvers.
With a strong reputation for excellence, customers love the programs offered and the milestones achieved by all participating children. The quality, fun and professionalism shown by staff ensure there are repeat business and positive word of mouth reviews generating a high demand for spots in each workshop.
Key Features Include:
– Profitable full mobile business, situated in the rapidly growing field of STEM learning, this is the perfect lifestyle business offering flexibility and work/life balance
– Continually sold-out programs, especially for the month of July and September
– All materials required to host parties, events, after school programs, pre-school programs, OSHC incursions and school holiday workshops, as well as the contacts for venues, OSHC’s and schools
– Programs built around proprietary LEGO® models with unique model plans designed by engineers and architects
– Nominated as a finalist in the Local Business Awards for 2 years running
The new owner is looking to pursue other business interests, so do not delay contacting us to find out more about this exciting opportunity that holds unlimited potential.
Complete an online enquiry today, to find out more.
Property Code: 549