This is your chance to own a profitable cardboard and paper recycling business for only the cost of its assets!
Collecting recycled cardboard from customers in the Brisbane metropolitan area, this business has developed a strong customer base.
Currently, run under an owner/operator business model, this business offers flexibility and a work/life balance. The owner currently works 20 hours per week, allowing the new owner the ability to scale and expand the business if desired.
Operating from a home-based operation, this business offers low overheads and flexibility. With a strong reputation within the industry for its professional service and attitude, this business currently does not undertake any marketing, as an abundance of business is achieved through word of mouth.
This is a WIWO sale, all assets are included to ensure the new owner can continue on the same current success. All equipment is currently placed with the customers, thus generating an income.
- 2006 Hino GD tilt tray truck Ranger Pro 7 x long ace model with an Ekebol tilt tray back
- 23 x cold galvanised 25 cubic metre roll on roll off containers
- 8 x forklift tipper bins
- 3 x forklift crusher blocks
- 8 x 250-litre wheelie bins
Key Features Include:
- WIWO asset sale
- Independent and Australia owned business
- Operating for over 7 years
- Recession-proof (paper and cardboard is always being produced and recycled)
- Profitable business model
With all equipment kept in excellent working order, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This is a regretful sale but after 38 years within the industry the current owner is looking to retire and pass this successful business on to someone who can continue to uphold its legacy. Complete an online enquiry today to find out more.
Brisbane QLD, Australia