This is an outstanding opportunity for an NDIS provider to expand their portfolio or someone starting their NDIS business and be profitable from day one.
This highly successful and profitable business has developed an outstanding reputation for high-quality and excellent services. Registered as a provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) this company currently provides services through Therapeutic Supports (Occupational Therapy), with 90-120 active participants under this category alone.
The NDIS Audit was completed recently and a number of new services and support (Registration Groups) were added such as “Core Module, Module 3 and Module 5 SDA” (13 new services and registration groups). This opportunity also offers the ability for significant growth and expansion into new NDIS registration groups with the current client list.
Providing therapeutic support services to individuals with disabilities, this company provides a comprehensive range of services including online, clinic, home, school and kindergarten appointments in the Northern and Eastern Regions of Melbourne. With excellent referral networks in place, this company receives consistent streams of new customers through word of mouth, other allied health providers, paediatrician’s, support coordinators and schools. Also, working closely alongside other allied health professionals, paediatricians and educators this company is able to deliver a seamless, multidisciplinary approach to therapy.
Key Features Include:
- A highly experienced team providing in-demand services with an active waiting list.
- NDIS Certification Audit done and paid for
- No debt or loan in the business
- Staying afloat during the pandemic by offering online consultation
- A profitable business model with excellent systems in place to support end to end procedures for clients and staff.
- Highly resourced practice with all equipment, assessments, and resources included in the purchase price.
Complete an online enquiry today to find out more.
Melbourne VIC, Australia