21092 – Old School Takeaway and General Store
Fast becoming a destination in its own right, this takeaway outlet features pinball machines and the best burger in town. Waking into this store feels like stepping onto a set from a classic 80’s teen movie and with rave reviews online, you can see why this store is an absolute cracker!
Established for over 25 years, this business has become a pillar of the community. Offering a delicious menu, including a range of fish and chips, burgers, pizzas, hot and cold drinks and much more, there is an option to suit even the fussiest eaters.
Located on the main road of the growing rural town of Howard, this business is located only 30 minutes from major towns in the Fraser Coast Region and offers easy and convenient access to the Bruce Highway.
With a profitable business model and constant growth, this business has seen ongoing support from regular and new customers. With the opportunity for exponential growth, the new owner can look forward to reaping the rewards of this successful takeaway food outlet.
Key Features Include:
– Main street location offering easy access for locals and passing tourists
– Large menu offering with the opportunity for expansion
– Positive cash flow and a high percentage of repeat business, only takeaway shop in the town
– Well established in the community with an excellent reputation
– With reliable and well-trained staff in place to ensure a smooth transition for the new owner, you can step in and hit the ground running from day one.
The motivated vendors are seeking an experienced operator that can take over and continue to grow this business. This business won’t last long so, complete an online enquiry today to find out more
Property Code: 802